Saturday, July 16, 2011

summer gleaning cloth beginnings

It's been in the pipeline for months and now finally I'm working on it intensively!  My first exhibition Summer Gleaning will be part of the Do Design Space at the State of Design festival.  Lots more info at the Summer Gleaning facebook page  - check out the details of the events.

Here's the beginnings of the cloth from a couple of weekends ago...it caused lots of illustrator crashes on my poor macbook air, but I got there in the end!


4 comments:

  1. i was trying to find the "like" button...LOL...(ac)

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to add too...George saved me on this one with his macbook pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tania, great to meet you! I have enjoyed having a look around your blog today and I look forward to seeing your work at State of Design.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandra, nice to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete